2 week group vacation in California
For summer or winter holiday. Groups of 10-17 students
- 1. Students of ages 13 to 21 and currently attending school/university.
- 2. Academically above average.
- 3. Ability to communicate in basic English.
- 4. Flexibility and openness to new experiences.
- 5. In good health, able to live independently, with good manners and self-discipline.
- 6. Participation in the program is voluntarily; however, parents or legal guardian must provide liability release and authorization for referral for any needed medical treatment (illness or accident).
- 7. Parents/guardian and the student must guarantee that he/she will return to their home country upon completion of the program.
- 8. The sending family must have the financial ability to sponsor the student. Proof of financial ability is required.
Typical Program Includes:
- 1. Two weeks (13-16 days) of food and lodging in the host family and two all-day tours. During the tours, student must purchase their own dinner.
- 2. Two weeks of morning English course (generally 9:00-11:50, with 10-minute breaks) to be taught by qualified American teachers.
- 3. Daily afternoon activities; sample activities include: seminars about America, Tours to an American university, high school, library, museum, church, police and fire department, Sports activities, such as basketball, football, ping-pong and baseball, Classes of cooking, crafts, dance, etc
- 4. Weekends (Sat & Sun) to be spent with American host family.
- 5. One full-day excursion per week (Ex: Disneyland, Los Angeles, San Fransico).
- 6. Welcome party and Farewell party.
- 7. Certification upon completion of program.
- 8. Airport pickup (round trip) and local transportation.
- 9. Accident and medical insurance while in the US